2) The competition
- The title of the competition is Grow Your Depop.
- The competition will consist of 30 days of exemption from the 10% Depop fee, for the UK and US sellers who sell the most items, earn the most GMV, and grow their shop the most, during the competition. Shop growth will compare the number of sales made during the competition, with average daily sales in July 2018 (must have sold at least 1 item in July 2018). There will be three winners per country (one per country per category).
- The prizes are as follows: 30 days of exemption from the 10% Depop fee usually applied to all sales on Depop, 1-30 September 2018.
3) How to enter
- The entire competition will run from 00:00 AM BST on 5 August 2018 (the "Opening Time") to 00:00 AM BST on 10 August 2018 (the "Closing Time") inclusive.
- All competition entries received before the Opening Time or after the Closing Time are automatically disqualified.
- You can enter the competition by selling items on the Depop app. All transactions must occur in-app to be counted.
- No purchase necessary and there is no charge to register for use of the Depop website or Depop app.
- The Promoter will not accept responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed as a result of any, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition entries will be judged according to number of items sold or total GMV earned during the competition period.
- The competition is only open to all residents in the UK and US aged  years or over, who have sold fewer than 3,000 items on the Depop app previously, except:
- employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
- employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
- members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
- In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
- There is no entry limit.
- The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
- The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
- In order to claim the prize you must respond to Depop’s email and/or in-app message within 14 days.
5) Winner announcement
- The winners of the daily competitions will be announced on com/depop on 10 August 2018 (Announcement Date).
- 6 winners will be given 30 days of free fees.
- The decision of the judges nominated by the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- The Promoter will contact the winners personally as soon as practicable after the Announcement Date, through the Depop app and via the email address associated with their Depop account.
6) Claiming the prize
- Please refer to the details of how to claim in condition ]. If you do not claim the prize by this date, your claim will become invalid.
- The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
- The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, or has not claimed their prize within 14 days of the Announcement Date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the relevant Daily Closing Time.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
7) Limitation of liability
Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
8) Ownership of competition entries and intellectual property rights
- All competition entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned.
- By submitting your competition entry and any accompanying material, you agree to:
(a) assign to the Promoter all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and
(b) waive all moral rights,
in and to your competition entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
- You agree that the Promoter may, but is not required to, make your entry available on its website www.depop.com and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the competition. You agree to grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry and any accompanying materials, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry and any accompanying materials for such purposes.
9) Data protection and publicity
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.